Question & Question Set Editor
Multilevel hierarchy contents like Practise Questionset, Exam Questionset, etc.
Question set editor is a powerful tool that provides various features:-
The inQuiry comes with two pre-built question types:
- Multiple Choice Question (interactive) and
- Subjective Question (non-interactive).
Question set editor provides features to add images, mathematical formula, formatting of texts as per the needs, etc.
- Vertical layout
- Grid layout
- Horizontal layout
During the question creation solution can be added to the question, the solution can have text and image or the video which can be shown in the player on enabling the Show Solution in the editor.
The WYSIWYG editor makes the creation experience easier and faster for creators. For acheving this we are using fancy tree, which provides efficient and performance handling of large data sets, It also provides the ability to drag and drop any question in a multi-level hierarchy.
The various question set level configurations available to the creator are:
- 1.Set maximum time - The maximum time allowed for the users to complete the question set.
- 2.Set warning timer - Timer to warn users about the time left to complete the question set.
- 3.Submit confirmation page - If enabled, provides an explicit Submit option for the users to review their answers and submit the assessment.
- 4.Max attempts - It defines the number of times the user can attempt a question set.
- 5.Summary Type - Defines the details which we want to show on the summary page, For example:- Score, Duration, Score+Duration.
The various section level configurations available to the creator are:
- 1.Count of questions to be displayed in this section - By default, all questions in the section are shown to the user. However, creators have an option to show only a sub-set of questions by using this property.
- 2.Shuffle questions - If enabled, users are presented with questions in a random order whenever they attempt the assessment.
- 3.Show feedback - If enabled, users are informed whether they have correctly answered questions or not.
- 4.Show solution - If enabled, solutions to each question are shown to the users.