Question and Question set service is a micro-service which provides APIs to manage the lifecycle and workflows of creation and consumption of question & question set objects.
We use assessment APIs from Sunbird Knowlg for this purpose. (It will be decoupled and moved as part of inQuiry.)
- 1.Enable APIs to manage the lifecycle of QuestionSet
- 2.Generate ECAR file on publishing QuestionSet for offline consumption asynchronously
Question set editor is used to create a question set, configure its behaviour, and add/create questions in the question set. This editor is built in such a way that it is embeddable and extendable.
Today it leverages collection editor from Sunbird Knowlg for this purpose.
- 1.Enable creation of different type of Questions.
- 2.Ease of creation of Question sets using tree view.
- 3.Ability to preview Questions and Sets as part of creation flow.
- 4.Ability to add and customise scientific and mathematical formulae.
Question set player is responsible for rendering questions & question sets created as per QuML spec. This player is embeddable, configurable and extendable.
- 1.Ability to use across platforms such as web, mobile and desktop.
- 2.Supports offline consumption.